Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back To Work

Well as it happens every year...Get a little work in early and then sit for a couple of weeks just to start all over again.  Welcome to baseball in the Great White North.

First week of the conference season begins this week though as the season starts now for real whether we are ready for it or not.

This week a couple of midweek games at D3 Anderson University and at IU...followed by my first conference baseball of the season in Horizon League play right in my own backyard at Butler. 

Looking forward to getting on the field this weekend with guys I have worked with before...(Jimmy Jackson and Randy Bachman at IU...Jon Milesky and Matt Moore at Butler).

Should be an interesting week.

Also congrats to my good friend Dan Bellino who was hired as a MLB rover yesterday, which means he should see about 100 games in the big leagues this season.  He has worked his ass off and deserves this shot.  I am looking forward to going and catching him work some games this season.

Check in this week as I update the blog a bunch and please get all your other umpire friends to sign up and follow my blog here at www.dontcallmeblue.com.

Would be great if we can get a bunch of followers to this site.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment